Tuesday 30 April 2013

120/365 The end of April and 4 months in. by Big Kev

120/365 The end of April and 4 months in. by Big Kev

So I have reached the end of 4 months which is 120 days of running, I am very pleased to report that there have been to date, no real ill effects from the running, perhaps even the opposite.

The month has only refocused my reserve to complete the challenge, with loved ones lost, others celebrating retirement and immediate family about to make life changing decisions, to use a quote from Vinnie Jones in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,'it's been emotional!'

The stats for the month show me that this is by far the quickest month for miles travelled and that the 137 added for April brings the total miles covered to 550. I have smashed my 5K PB for Ashton Courts Park Run, I have a new Course PB for the Forest of Dean Half Marathon and my quickest every single mile while running.

Its interesting that I probably won't be able to appreciate these achievements properly until after the challenge is finished. So for now a nice shower, some good food and some encouragement from you all is all I need to keep going.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment