Wednesday 17 April 2013

106/365 5K following the Boston bombings by Big Kev

106/365 5K following the Boston bombings by Big Kev

We returned home from Scuba diving late on Monday night to be made aware of the horrific events unfolding at the end of the Boston marathon. With the media circus covering it from every angle the pictures and words of those effected have been spread globally and my heart goes out to all those involved.

Today's run was therefore a sombre one, as something so pure as running and as so simple as supporting someone else's triumph at completing a marathon has been tainted for those in Boston.

I won't stop running or supporting my fellow athlete's in their time of triumph and for me this is the best way I can celebrate those that are no longer with us.

keep on running.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev 

No comments:

Post a Comment