Sunday 28 April 2013

118/365 Home to Dovecote 3 miles ish. by Big Kev

118/365 Home to Dovecote 3 miles ish. by Big Kev

The morning (lunchtime) after the night before!

Well the expectations of the night before and the actual events seem to have been the same and the celebrations were, how do you say, alcoholic!

Great company, good food and free flowing wine lead to an extended lay in this morning and a very slow breakfast that finished around midday.

With the prospect of a downhill run and a lift back home at the end of it, I would say I jumped at the chance, but there was definitely no jumping going on today.

The run itself was refreshing and through the grounds of Ashton Court, so there were plenty of mountain bikes and riders for company, meaning I needed to keep my wits about me. Really, they were coming from every direction!!!

With just 2 runs left before the end of the month is been an interesting to review the stats, but I will save the surprises for the first day of May.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev 

No comments:

Post a Comment