Saturday 13 April 2013

103/365 Portishead to home 8 miles by Big Kev

103/365 Portishead to home 8 miles by Big Kev

Today's run was off the back of a terrible 4 mile run yesterday, so I will be honest that I was hoping it was just a one off and not a precursor to things to come. The good news is that I managed it well and even had enough energy to go off piste towards the end. Another 8 miles added to this weeks total, which actually brings up the biggest weekly total of 41 miles. 

I am aware of all the big efforts being put in this weekend and wish everyone well. Of particular note is the Exmoor Coastal Marathon, this is one I love and I hope Emma Oughton gets her just desserts after all the work I know she has put in. Also the numerous people who are off to the Brighton Marathon tomorrow, I hope the weather holds out to allow for some good times.

I am going to review my choice to run the Riverbank Rollick tomorrow based on what the weather has on offer. I am feeling a little tired today and I have already achieved the one race per month target, by running the Forest of Dean, so for a change I am going to let the head lead the heart.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment