Tuesday 30 July 2013

211/365 Another good run after a productive day 5K by Big Kev

211/365 Another good run after a productive day 5K by Big Kev

Going to keep it succinct tonight as I have things to do and items to read. In between a productive day at work and an excellent dinner I got out for todays run. The conditions were perfect and the run went to plan in terms of effort and energy expended. The route was my favoured path through Leigh Woods, as it has everything, hills, views, speed and nature in abundance.

So its time now to get the last few tasks organised before the packing can start in ernest. I will obviously be packing my Garmin for the trip away but in terms of bloging that maybe a little difficult, so lets see how it pans out.

I wasn't able to make it out with Southville RC tonight as timings didn't allow and as its another busy day tomorrow, lets hope I can catch up with all my GWR buddies tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment