Wednesday 10 July 2013

191/365 A mind cleared, 5 miles by Big Kev

191/365 A mind cleared, 5 miles by Big Kev

Todays run wasn't with the club, because as I anticipated there were just too many things to do in one day. the day started with a decision that meant an increased workload for a few more weeks, but that ultimately will lead to a better work life balance. The focus points then just kept on coming and on reflection a lot of productivity was had today. The reflection time though, only came when I went for my run after work, as I decided not to go to the club mainly because I would have been rubbish company with all of the days events running around my head.

I did though increase the mileage again above the minimum (5 miles), however the speed it still lacking. The loop from home, through Ham Green, past the lake and then along the towpath is beautiful and with the tide coming in there is always something to see on the river. Mind you, if I though there were a lot of bikes in Leigh Woods last night that was nothing compared to the number of bikes heading out from Bristol and in my direction this evening. At a few points along the towpath the need for a course correction was required by both parties to avoid a potential accident.

I aim to get out early tomorrow, so I should also be back up to speed with the blogs, let the good weather continue.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment