Sunday 28 July 2013

209/365 Sunday morning in the sun 5K by Big Kev

209/365 Sunday morning in the sun 5K by Big Kev

I have now run a whole week of minimums (5K/3 Miles) and it appears to have paid off. I was able to run the whole distance with the correct form, not the fastest, but definitely better than the start of the week. The sun was shinning and I once again headed off towards Ham Green as at least the first half is down hill. At the turn everything felt manageable, so I kept up the effort and worked well back up the hill. A smile appeared at the end of the run.

Knowing that we are off on hols later this week and that the increased load of diving and running on the leg will need to be managed, I am going to stick to minimums again this week.

With our house sitter excited about staying for the week, today was about cutting the grass and packing. All the scuba kit has been tested and just about fits into the bags, when you have seven students and one dive masters materials to organise and pack it can can take some time.

A busy day tomorrow and I will therefore leave the run towards the end of the day.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment