Friday 19 July 2013

199/365 Flat, hot and steady 3.5 miles by Big Kev

199/365 Flat, hot and steady 3.5 miles by Big Kev

With the mileage that has clocked up this week and especially taking into account the heat I opted for a simple circuit of the Downs. I will still amazed by the number of runners out this evening, notably though a lot less smiles than normal.

I have been in a mess all day with where I am on the challenge and I didn't even notice that I had crossed the 900 mile mark yesterday and that tomorrow is the big 200. Oh how blasé!

Tomorrow night is all about the Mob match, which for the uninitiated is where the local running clubs all get together at one event to flex their combined muscles and raise a bit of cash for charity. Friday's mob match will be hosted by GWR over their 10K towpath course. I have yet to decide whether to run or help marshall, let see what turn of events tomorrow brings.

A quick note to Jess, just one more day at school and no more Chemistry!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment