Friday 12 July 2013

193/365 It's Friday!!!!! 5K by Big Kev

193/365 It's Friday!!!!! 5K by Big Kev

At last its Friday, the gateway to the weekend. The sun is shining, the forecast looks good for the weekend, there is Thatchers Gold in the fridge and I have Thai Fishcakes for dinner, life is great. Shame about the running!

Whilst still upbeat and nor spiralling into self pity and doubt, I think I am going to need some help over the next few days, the pace is slowing again and I could really do with some company. I know its only 3 miles and pace is all relative, but I just need some morale boosting. I am going to Parkrun tomorrow, so give me a wave or a shout as I feel like I need it. I have plan for Sunday morning so I won't be running until Sunday evening so if anyone else fancy's some company please let me know.

Mind over matter!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment