Monday 15 July 2013

196/365 Another warm one 4.5 Miles by Big Kev

196/365 Another warm one 4.5 Miles by Big Kev

Keeping it brief tonight as I have places to be and people to see, well more like nowhere to go and everyones gone out without me! Whilst the family were out spending their hard earned cash on equipping themselves for our up and coming holiday, I ducked out of this tension filled event. On reflection, I think I would have preferred the New Look experience as at least it has air conditioning and seats outside!

The chosen route this evening was a simple loop out through Leigh Woods, down to the towpath, back towards and through Ham Green and then finally past St Katherines school and up the hill to home. The route has a quick decent and then a long slow ascent back to the start and the ascent in the heat was a reminder that every now and then I need to run within myself. Its a shame I keep forgetting to listen!

Time now for a shower, food and an icepack.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment