Tuesday 23 July 2013

204/365 Lightning, 5K and a Royal Baby by Big Kev

204/365 Lightning, 5K and a Royal Baby by Big Kev

Now thats a list I could of never imagined writing when I started this adventure. The day started at 4:00am with an amazing light show and from our elevated position looking across the Bristol channel and towards Wales, we were treated to quite an event. Being a light sleeper I was awake at the first streak of lightning and the accompanying clap of thunder. The girls then stirred and joined me in watching from the windows and entertained us all with their hysterics, very funny.

The morning then consisted of Tina going off the work and the girls lying around being tired. My day was then actioned packed and productive. Which then lead me to make a decision, do I run with Southville tonight and risk the leg or take it easy and run up and down Leigh Court driveway. I opted for the Leigh Court route and I am glad I did. With the early start and the busy day the energy levels were a bit lower than normal. On the upside though I was able to run without too much discomfort for the first 2 miles and then I had to slow up a bit.

When I got back home I have been treated to an excellent beef risotto and then the hubbub and fuss that goes with a royal baby. Then Jess gave me the icing on the cake, she commented that, if William is 100% royal and Kate is 0% royal, does that make the baby the Half Blood Prince?

Love my family.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment