Saturday 20 July 2013

201/365 A lovely morning for a Parkrun 5K by Big Kev

201/365 A lovely morning for a Parkrun 5K by Big Kev

After last night's Towpath 10K effort this morning needed to be easy and relaxed. Therefore Parkrun with friends is the perfect way to go as fast or as slow as is required. With another big turn out this morning it meant that I could get lost in the crowds and just run slowly. I have made a decision to only run minimums for the next 2 weeks as I have to shift the calf issue as even walking is now a problem and I need to get it back on track.  Its been 2 weeks now and there still is no let up in the limping along, so the blog might be a little light on running details, but I am sure I could make up for it in other ways!

Time for feet up and some watching of the golf, then fingers crossed I will be up for getting out tonight for Cat's house warming. She did mention giant Jenga and good cakes!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment