Thursday 11 July 2013

192/365 What a lovely evening 4 miles by Big Kev

192/365 What a lovely evening 4 miles by Big Kev

It was my standard 4 miles tonight and it was lovely to pootle along in the sunshine and it was slightly cooler than yesterday. The Downs were buzzing with activity from the bootcamp crazies, BBQ parties and  impromptu football games. It was lovely just to run on by and listen to the happiness. Once across the Clifton suspension bridge I am heading for home and the pace continues to slow, but sooner rather than later I am home and the run is done.

I know the mileage is dropping to minimums or just slightly higher, but I am still not ready to push it up yet and when you can see so much of Bristol in such a short stretch it really is ok.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment