Saturday 15 June 2013

Pete Day 346 to 350 - Catch up time by Pljrun

Five days to catch up on, mostly standard 3.3 mile lunchtime runs so nothing special. Todays run was the Langport 10k route and when I came to upload it my watch had thrown a wobbly. It dated the run 14th but when I looked at the elapsed time it said 27:04 hours! me thinks it must have been set to start when I switched it off, but I did run today and was spotted by friends. Entering the final two weeks now, worrying about every little ache and pain !!!

Pete Day 350 - Langport 10k route by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 349 - Standard lunchtime 3.3 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 348 - Standard lunchtime 3.3 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 347b - Club run with the run walk group 3 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 347 - Standard lunchtime 3.3 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details
Pete Day 346 - Standard lunchtime 3.3 miler by Pljrun at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment