Saturday 15 June 2013

166/365 Just turning the legs over 5K by Big Kev

166/365 Just turning the legs over 5K by Big Kev

Following Friday's efforts on the Towpath todays runs was a matter of turning the legs over and seeing what happened. The good news is that not too much inconvenience or discomfort was experienced. The speed though was obviously a little down from yesterday but still a lot better than I expected. I stuck to the roads today and went from home to the cricket club in Pill and back. I picked my time to run today based on the rain or lack there of and the list of jobs that needed to be completed first. With Katie now home for the summer some reorganisation of the home logistics is required, as is the furniture. With the jobs completed I then got outside and took in the views, its great to be outside on a day like this.

Lets see what Fathers day bring, some jobs I think?

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment