Tuesday 25 June 2013

175/365 Early morning loop 5K by Big Kev

175/365 Early morning loop 5K by Big Kev

Following the highs and lows of the weekend an early start is required today, so that I can fit in everything a Monday has on offer. With a blue sky and a warm sun it really isn't to difficult to get up an out at this time of the morning. Especially as I still have the scars of running before 7:30am from the Winter, I am therefore going to enjoy every step now, while I can.

With a hectic work schedule planned and the prospect of expanding the Caple Banks team on the cards today is going to be a good day. I also have a pool session booked for the trainee scuba divers this evening, so it really is a fun packed day, it looks like it will be another late finish.

Loving it.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment