Friday 7 June 2013

Nicky: Days 289 - 297 Bit of a catch up

Nicky: Day 289 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Nil to say really. Usual Knole run

Nicky: Day 290 Upton Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

And another old favourite - the Upton Loop

Nicky: Day 291 Upton Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

As above

Nicky: Day 292 Run in the Wild 10k by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

10k Run in the Wild race at Cricket St Thomas. Lovely day for it & I felt pretty good. Hilly old run and lumpy bumpy ground. Unfortunatly 2m in I twisted my ankle. Bit gutted as I had overtaken so many people on the first mile long hill. After this I stopped for a couple of minutes then pretty much hobbled the rest of the race. Everyone I had overtaken went past me & with a throbbing foot I couldnt catch them again. Still finished in 1:04 so not tooooo bad.



Nicky: Day 293 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Knole Rd again - nil else to add.

Nicky: Day 294 Upton Woods Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Nice day for a trot through the woods.

Nicky: Day 295 Run with club by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Lovely 5 or so mile run with the club along the river & up onto Aller ridge. Good company, good weather & good run. Perfect!!

Nicky: Day 296 Upton Loop by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Upton loop again.

Nicky: Day 297 Knole Rd by Nicky.C at Garmin Connect - Details

Knole rd again.

No comments:

Post a Comment