Wednesday 12 June 2013

161/365 The recovery run follow the efforts of the previous day by Big Kev

161/365 The recovery run follow the efforts of the previous day by Big Kev

Not to much to report on this one, as some days I appreciate I just need to go out and run. So following on from Sunday's mountainous effort this should just have been a gentle run. Should of been being the operative words. It still amazes me how the human body can deal with all the stresses that we throw at it and in my case more than is medically safe and yet we can still keep moving!

I started the run uphill at a pace that most would consider a good pace on the flat and then proceeded to go faster. By the end of it I am almost at race pace, what is going on? I can remember back over the last few years that any effort of the kind that was exerted on Sunday would have left me in bits for days to come and yet here I am running like it never happened, astounding!

Let's see what tomorrow brings and if and when this catches up with me.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment