Wednesday 12 June 2013

162/365 Steady, steady, not so steady 5K by Big Kev

162/365 Steady, steady, not so steady 5K by Big Kev

As per yesterday another nice early run, as the focus today is on work and then a long round trip to go a pick Katie up from Uni. Its her last exam today and then she is off for the summer, oh to be young and irresponsible again! (no comments required in response please). The run itself is not overly noteworthy, in that, at that time of the morning the woods are only occupied by the odd cyclist and dog walkers, so its great to grind it out and get it done. The pace though, again is of a higher level than I would have thought and I am beginning to wonder if this is now the norm. I have certainly travelled some miles on my feet and in the car/truck/minibus over the last week, so I am thinking I will take it easy tomorrow on the club run and catch up with friends as planned.

Right let get ready for the day!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment