Monday 17 June 2013

168/365 A dash around the woods at lunchtime 5K by Big Kev

168/365 A dash around the woods at lunchtime 5K by Big Kev

Not a great deal to report today, as Monday's normally pan out, its more about work than it is about running and today is no exception. The work is so fascinating at the moment that when I am in it, its hard to break away to go running. So today's lunchtime run came when there was a natural pause in the activities. With the minimum being covered I knew I had time for a shower and lunch before getting my head back in the game.

An early run is needed tomorrow to fit in with work and home plans, so I am hoping the weather is going to be kind.

Another big thank you to my new sponsors your support and kind words are a real boost.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment