Friday 7 June 2013

Day 329-334 by Sallycinn

A few runs to catch up on...

Just did minimum today as feeling a bit tired.  Only 1 week after Ed. so still recovering.
Day 329 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Monday minimum run from work. Felt like hard work but that's because I had a heavy rucksack on my back!
Day 330 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Run with club.  Did 3.5 miles (not recorded as forgot my iphone holder) and then 1 mile home.  Got a round of applause from my club mates on completing Edinburgh mara and also got congratulated by ex Olympian Nick Rose who owns the running shop we meet at.  Well chuffed. He's very nice and supportive of all runners.  Showed off my medal. 
Day 331 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Minimum run
Day 332 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Interval training - tough and probably did about 3 miles but only recorded run home.
Day 333 approx 3 miles in intervals by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Was going to go to the pub with work pals, but as I've got a headache thought I'd go for a run to try to shake it off and then go but ended up at home!  Did just over 2 miles. Got a sociable weekend ahead so will do me good to get an early night anyway.
Day 334 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment