Saturday 22 June 2013

172/365 A lunch time dash in Gloucester 5K by Big Kev

172/365 A lunch time dash in Gloucester 5K by Big Kev

Today's run was squeezed in between a series of interviews we were holding for a position in the company, so I didn't want to stray to far from the office. As the office is just of a road called Two mile Lane, I thought great, up and back and the job will be done. Not so, in the olden times I believe people were prone to exaggeration and in the case of Two Mile Lane this is very true. The actual distance from end to end is just under one mile and from where I started it was 3/4 of a mile. Therefore a couple of laps were required to get the job done.

I am already looking forward to the weekend and I might even get to Parkrun tomorrow, which would be the first time for several weeks. Lets see what Friday night has to offer first.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment