Sunday 30 June 2013

Day 342 -356 by Sallycinn

A few runs to catch up on.  I've had a hamstring injury for the last couple of weeks so some runs have been slower than normal with a bit of walking involved.  I didn't want to ignore it as I'm starting my training for my next marathon soon.  Also, one of my runs didn't upload onto Garmin Connect.  I definitely did it (this is the second time it's happened) as I ran home from work - I remember it clearly.  Unfortunately, I haven't uploaded my runs every day to the blog so didn't notice there had been a technical fault.  Anyway, I know I did it and I'm hoping it'll reappear at some point.  I love the discipline this challenge has given me but I don't like the technical side to it!!

Run with my sister on Father's Day - dad's injured so couldn't come out.
Day 342 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 343 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 343 ii by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

With the running group - lovely run round the downs.
Day 344 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Tues by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 345 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 346 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 347 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Fri by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Up early to get the bus to London - seeing some running pals.
Day 348 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 349 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Run home from work
Day 350 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 351 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 352 - 1.2 miles run home from work (the usual route but can't find it on Garmin connect)

Mainly minimums hoping my hamstring will improve - which it has.
Day 353 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 353 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 354 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 355 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 356 by Sallycinn at Garmin Connect - Details

All up to date now, off to Bromsgrove for a 6 week summer school.  Have one more week of the challenge.  I'll probably run every day for a while after but just won't need to record every run which will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment