Sunday 30 June 2013

181/365 Recovery 5K, hmmmm by Big Kev

181/365 Recovery 5K, hmmmm by Big Kev at Garmin

Tired is the only way to explain todays run, tired when I got up, tired while running and tired when I finished. The route was a simple out and back to Ham Green and the Penny Brohn centre, which normally makes me happy as the first half is down hill, but not today. Also the blister I picked up from yesterday didn't seem to trouble me too much, so I am hoping I have got away with it.

Considering the effort put in yesterday I am not overly surprised by the tiredness, but I do hope I can shift it as I have a lot on today. Priorities though are now going to be given to the consumption of calories in the most gratifying way (I didn't say nutritionally you might note). Full English breakfast, right down to the black pudding, get in!

Right time to focus on the family and thank them for working with me in the crazy month of June. That's a lot of races and PB's, I think I might slow it down a bit for July, maybe!

As they say tomorrow's another day, well in fact tomorrow's a big day, I will be half way.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment