Thursday 20 June 2013

171/365 A steady run home 4 miles by Big Kev

171/365 A steady run home 4 miles by Big Kev

Tonights run thankfully, was nowhere as near as eventful as last night recce run. I had decided to run slowly and for a change it panned out that way. My first few steps were a real effort, but I knew that there were going to be points on this challenge where any discomfort had to be met with an equal measure of obstinance and determination. As I near the halfway point of this challenge I am reminded of some of the reasons why I am doing this in the first place. My passion for the outdoors and being involved with it allows me the freedom to participate in some amazing adventures. Whilst I am on this one I am hoping to raise well needed and deserved funds for Macmillan. In our darkest moments we turn to people we trust be it, family, friends or professionals. Macmillan are the professionals when it comes to caring for people with and the people affected by cancer.

At this juncture of the challenge whilst I am looking for donations to spur me on, I am at the same time looking to raise the profile of the challenge. So, to those that have already sponsored me, thank you and to those that are sharing my thoughts and whimsy far and wide, I thank you to. Please may both continue right up to the last day of the challenge.

Please forward, share, retweet or just use the good old word of mouth to let your circle of influence know what I am doing and how they can help.

Thanks

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment