Saturday 9 February 2013

40/365 Park Run by Big Kev

40/365 Park Run by Big Kev at Garmin Connect - Details

A great run this morning as we surprised Tina last night. With her not up to traveling down to see Katie in Canterbury, but also not admitting it. Katie and I we able to organise a train ticket for her to come home for the weekend. So after some late night banter an early start didn't look on the cards, but at 8:00am I was up and out.

Really glad I went in the end as a new PB in my age category 20:55!! also 3rd in that age group as well. Ashton Court Park run is something special as hilly doesn't do it justice! Thanks to everyone who organises and marshals it.

Looking forward to a nice evening in pizza, wine and a movie.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kev, this running every day does work, some days it may not feel like it but I truly believe it now.

    ReplyDelete