Sunday 11 March 2012

Nicky Day 137/365 Grizzly 20miles





Well I dont know how, but I managed to complete todays extrememly hilly 20miler down on the Dorset coast. Mud, hills, stoney beaches etc all thrown in for luck! I actually did it nearly half an hour quicker than I did 2 years ago & that was with the darn cough.
Took my trusty MdS walking poles & they were invaluable on the hills & the slippery bits. Cough was extremely annoying & I did struggle to breathe on the many up hills, but hey! The sun shone, it was a beautiful day with stunning views & loads of specatators know doubt brought out by the weather. A good day was had by all.
Wont be blogging for a few days as off to Bonny Scotland bright & early in the morning. Staying near Aberfoyle in the Trossacks with work so hoping to get some Scottish fresh air & miles under my belt. :D
Me & my mate Jane enjoying a cup of tea before the run in the pics.

2 comments: