Wednesday 7 March 2012

Benjour Days 58-60 Cycling, Scouting and LARG-ing it!

Monday night usual cycle path jaunt - they're all blending into one those runs!
Tuesday night we were running a Where's Wally event around the Scout Hut in Backwell, so was on road-watch duty and keeping scouts on the right tracks - I hadn't clocked enough miles, so after a late dinner I headed out for the last mile before retiring.
Tonight was Long Ashton Running Group (LARG) night - which I always enjoy - they're a great and varied bunch. I turned up at 7 and was the only one there so got my 5K out the way and then met up with everyone else at 7:30 for a further 6k or so - great to tackle the hills with others rather than being alone. A great work out followed by buying some onions (the glamour) and dialling into a telecon with New Zealand - time for a beer I think.
A great day.
Ben Day 58 - Garmin
Ben Day 59 1of 2
Ben Day 59 2 of 2
Ben Day 60 - Garmin




No comments:

Post a Comment