Tuesday 13 March 2012

Charles: Day 129/365 - 366?

I had planned on doing a double run today, lunchtime and evening, but I forgot to take the Garmin watch with me this morning, doh!! Hence, my evening run consisted of the old familiar route to the wife's work but I decided to run on a bit further to her mum's house. I think that forgetting the watch put a downer on my mood so I felt exhausted tonight. I think I need a day off but no chance of that happening any time soon lol.

I got asked at work today about why we're aren't running for 366 days with it being a leap year. My answer was because its a 365 day challenge and not technically a years challenge. I still intend on running for at least the 366 days though.

The details of my run can be found at Day 129/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment