Friday 30 March 2012

Day 142/365 Challenge - Smoky Mountains

We travelled through some terrible thunderstorms on the way to our cabin in the Smoky Mountains but it was well worth it when we got there. I decided that I had better get out for a run as soon as possible as I did not want to run on these narrow dirt roads in the dark since it was still raining and there were a few cars. I mistakenly though I was on a road a one point when it gave out completely and I continued on through the scrub thinking it would turn back into a road further along and it ended in an electric fence! So I made my way back and found some paved roads to run on. It rained steadily and I was soaked and muddy by the time I got back. I think I might be ready to try some mud runs!

Day 142/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time out there in the rain and mud :)

    ReplyDelete