Wednesday 7 March 2012

Charles: Day 123/365 - A game of 2 runs

A day of 2 completely different runs. The first one was a lunch time run at work with the dev friends running club and I had to cut my run short because I felt sick, light headed and the pain from my hip was unbearable. The second run was another short one to go and pick up my old car (faithful commuting friend Vauxhall Astra) after it passed its MOT (My other car being a VW Golf GT Sport that I use on weekends and special occasions, and I've got the motorbike for some fun). It was freezing cold for the second run but I felt fine and put in a really good time of 8 minute miles but I still felt the old injury niggling away so its log rolling night :)

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 123/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 123/365 challenge - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment