Tuesday 27 March 2012

Charles: Day 143/365 - Dehydration in March!?

Lunchtime run at work in what turned out to probably be the hardest run ever. I was very tired, my legs were like lead and I was sore after my physio appointment this morning. I was also dehydrated because it was a beautiful hot sunny day (about 20 degrees Celsius) but not the best running conditions because its not normal for this time of year in Scotland and is in huge contrast to last week when we were still wearing thermal running gear. I ain't going to complain about the weather though because I'm loving the mini heat wave.

I think it might be time to try out my new OMM Last Drop 10L running hydration back pack with its 2 litre Platypus water bladder. I better start training with it now so that I get used to it before the Highland Fling :)

The details of my run can be found at Day 143/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment