Thursday 31 October 2013

304/365 Just keeping it simple 5K by Big Kev

304/365 Just keeping it simple 5K by Big Kev

With lots on and my presentation looming on tomorrow's horizon, I was overjoyed to get my laptop back and have the ability to work at a normal pace. It is not until the technology is missing that we appreciate our attachments.

So long story short today, the presentation is mostly complete, I have had a couple of run throughs and I am happy to press print on the handouts. Therefore as the printer is whizzing away in the background I have time to get the blogs out.

The run tonight was a very simple out and back affair, it might be dark and cooler, but it certainly clears the mind and gets the creative juices flowing again. I came back with some more good content and got straight back to the presentation. Tina dished up an amazing Spanish chicken dish to keep the fuel levels up and I even had chance to catch up with Jess and Katie for a bit.

Right back to it. The printer needs loading with paper.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment