Thursday 24 October 2013

297/365 Slow and steady wins the race. 5K by Big Kev

297/365 Slow and steady wins the race. 5K by Big Kev

A day of change today, we were given some good early news today our new Gloucester office was handed over early. We have therefore spent the day moving into our amazing new space.

Therefore the running front has been pushed to the end of the day today. I have been slowing up this week and today is no different, the right hamstring is still very tight, even with all the stretching and massage from Tina. I may need to employ an expert to help out!

I have therefore taken the first step towards that this evening and have reached for the Vodka! Suddenly all the pain seems to have gone away.

I have a few days off next week, so I intend on grabbing some R&R and applying some TLC to some very sore limbs.

I am keen to be fresh and ready for Sunday as it will be the Big 300 for Big Kev. Therefore if anyone would like to join me on Sunday drop me a line with a preferred time and I will see what I can do.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment