Sunday 6 October 2013

279/365 OMG a half marathon PB! by Big Kev

279/365 OMG a half marathon PB! by Big Kev

When I started this challenge, I could not have imagined in my wildest dreams that I could have reached and even surpassed my previous half marathon PB in 2009 and yet I have. I am 4 years older and in a new age category, I have been running for 279 day consecutively and I should know better and yet I have a new PB.

I could bore you with the gory details of the race, but I won't, all I will do is show you the text I have received from the race organisers.

2013 Lloyds Bank Cardiff Half Kevin Caple 
Time-01:24:55 Pos-204 
Chip-01:24:40  Rank-203 
Cat-M40-44 CatPos- 24 
see all times at www.chiptimes.biz

Enough said, I am on cloud 9 and haven't stopped smiling since the finish this morning. Thank you all for your support to get me to this point and for the hundreds, if not thousands of people who have shouted out BIG KEV today and all year, it means a lot.

I have just one more word on the matter, BOOM!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment