Sunday 27 October 2013

300/365 300 days and a SRC Nightingale Nightmare 10K by Big Kev

300/365 300 days and a SRC Nightingale Nightmare 10K by Big Kev

Well this day has had elements of the ridiculous about it. From the almost unachievable landmark of 300 days, right through to the halloween creatures running through the woods at the SRC 10K.

I have also been able to catch up with JPC and Alf as they were also at the event today, dressed in full Zombie attire (fake blood and all). For those who don't know, Jim and Alf are running 10K a day everyday (crazy) for some excellent charities. please, please, please check out his facebook page as they have been very kind to the Big Kev's cause. www.facebook.com/10kX365

From my own point of view I could have shed a tear today, if it wasn't for the horizontal rain smashing into my face. I have seen some sights today, so much so that I have to congratulate the SRC marshals who puled out all the stops, from Skeletons to Pumpkins. I also particularly loved the distance markers which were carved pumpkins and really set the scene.

I am home now clean, feed and warm and looking forward to a couple of days of R&R.

65 Days left, BOOM!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment