Saturday 19 October 2013

292/365 Parkrun after Milton Jones 5K by Big Kev

292/365 Parkrun after Milton Jones 5K by Big Kev

Last night Tina and I were treated to an amazing evening of stand up comedy from Milton Jones. He made us both laugh so much our ribs hurt. So after a couple of pints of Cider I slept soundly, so soundly that Tina had to remind me of the time this morning. The time was 8:40 and parkrun, starts at 9:00 so not a lot of preparation or warm up was had.

Still with so many smiling faces and warm welcome, when I finally arrived, I just got on with it.

19:31 is really not too shabby and all I can say is that the whole run was made on muscle memory as the mind was a still a little fragile.

The rest of the day has been spent doing errands and the time has flown by. With the Portishead Half Marathon tomorrow I think I better put my feet up for an hour.

Thanks again for all you support yesterday the word is beginning to spread far and wide.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

8 days to go until the massive 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment