Friday 25 October 2013

298/365 Just about dodged the rain 5K by Big Kev

298/365 Just about dodged the rain 5K by Big Kev

I have to start tonights blog with a big thank you to an anonymous sponsor. Just before I set off out tonight I had an email alert to say that I had received a £50.00 pledge on my just giving site.

It certainly put a spring in my step and this was my quickest run this week. I am still suffering with a tight hamstring so no park run tomorrow :( This may also hamper my run on Sunday as I was hoping to do the Southville Running Club's, Nightingale Nightmare 10K. Let's wait and see.

Tonight's run covered the same beautiful Leigh Woods as the Nightingale Nightmare will and the conditions underfoot will definitely required a good pair of trail shoes.

Sunday will the Big 300 for me and a few other crazy folk attempting to complete a whole years worth of running, so to all of them good luck with Sunday and the rest of the year.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment