Monday 7 October 2013

280/365 Just enough to get around 5K by Big Kev

280/365 Just enough to get around 5K by Big Kev

Well no surprise that today's run was a little slower than normal and most definitely slower than yesterday. I finally summed up enough effort to get out at lunch time and made an informed decision, based on the heavy legs, that I would find the flattest route possible. The consequence of this was that I found some new routes around the office and kept it easy.

I am going to keep it to minimums this week as I am starting to notice a few bits of wear and tear. Not to bad considering what has happen and how far I have come already. However I am sure I will be back to normal by the weekend.

Thank you all for your very kind words and support following yesterday's result. I still can't believe it!

I am even more excited now about the Big Run at the end of the year.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment