Tuesday 29 October 2013

302/365 Just doing it my way. 5K by Big Kev

302/365 Just doing it my way. 5K by Big Kev

With another lazy start to day, the sun shinning and the winds light, I was really looking forward to my run this morning. Its my last day off until Christmas and Tina is keen to make sure I enjoy it. We have tickets to see Russell Brand tonight, so I am certain the evening will end with a few laughs. I have some home based paperwork thats been nagging at me, so I am also keen on getting that off my desk. That would then leave this afternoon for either some relaxing or spontaneity. I will let you all know how that pans out tomorrow.

The trails around Leigh Woods this morning were once again awash with colour. The waters have now subsided and the tracks made by their flow have been lined with banks of leaves. If I hadn't seen the amount of water running yesterday, I would be wondering how on earth the leaves have formed these wonderful shapes.

The run itself was a lot easier than yesterday as the cumulative effect of all of the aches and pains from the challenge are starting to ease. Its not until I have slowed down (a little), that I have become aware of how many things I am trying to juggle all at once. It appears that there is only a finite amount of Kev to go around and I need to prioritise a little better on how this gets spread.

I am going to spend a hour on my diary today and make sure I make time for all of those that deserve it (if they like it or not!).

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment