Monday 21 October 2013

294/365 Reality bites! 5K by Big Kev

294/365 Reality bites! 5K by Big Kev

At no point today did I look forward to my run, at no point today did I eat enough food, at no point today did I get organised and therefore at no point on today's run was I surprised at how much it hurt!

The run was wet, windy, dark and 5K long, lets leave it there.

Whilst yesterday was full of smiles and celebration, I must remember that tomorrow is not just another day, its another run.

I know, I know this and I know I get reminded by those that love me, so at some point you would think I would pay attention, right? However, I don't think I am going to change.

So lets get the self doubt and moaning over with and lets make some time for a bath, some wine and some time with Tina. a very early start tomorrow, so an early night might also be in order.

Happy Kev tomorrow me thinks.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


3 comments:

  1. Hi Big Kev is there only me and you left in he challenge?? as I haven't seen any other comments for a while. Good luck and keep going, we haven't long now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's only you 2 left but I read the posts and I'm sure a few other do. Keep up the good work guys not long to go now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie, its getting close now, keep up the sterling work. We can do this.

    Kev

    ReplyDelete