Monday 30 September 2013

273/365 Manic Monday 5K by Big Kev

273/365 Manic Monday 5K by Big Kev

I am going to keep it short today as its been a full on day. So much has been completed it would take just too long to list it all and I will therefore save you all from the long list. It is safe to say that following the running exploits of the weekend todays run was going to a minimum distance and I was going to take it a little easier.

I have also reached the end of another month and with it comes the stats: I have covered 144.73 miles in 18:27:16 giving an average pace of 7:36/mile. The running total is 1240.62 miles in 160:00:13 at a pace of 7:44/mile.  I haven't yet worked out where this would get me if I set off from home and covered this distance, but I am guessing I would be in the Eurozone somewhere.

Additionally tomorrow is another milestone as it will be just 3 calendar months left, meaning three quarters of the challenge has been completed. Wow!

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement, physical support and financial sponsorship. It really is appreciated.

Here is to the homeward leg.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment