Monday 2 September 2013

245/365 Lunchtime meander in Gloucester 4 miles by Big Kev

245/365 Lunchtime meander in Gloucester 4 miles by Big Kev

With my new shoes on I wander off from the office with a plan of covering 4 miles and to find out if this got me to the local farm market shop. Well the shop is about 1.75 miles away, so I had a little way to go up the A40 before I had covered the required 2 miles. The route is mostly pavement and cycle track so no real terrain issues to contend with. I had no intention of running quickly as the legs are still a bit heavy from the last week, so overall I was pleasantly surprised by the average pace.

This bodes well for tomorrows AXA 5 Road Race, but as I said yesterday, I am almost certain that I won't race as hard as I might.

Its great to know that I am now in the last third of the challenge, as September signals 4 months left!

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment