Wednesday 11 September 2013

254/365 A tough day and the club 6 miles by Big Kev

254/365 A tough day and the club 6 miles by Big Kev

For lots of people around me at the moment its been a tough day, or week, or even month and yet we all find the strength to carry on. The toughest point for me in the last few days was dropping off my eldest daughter some 200 miles away from home, as she has returned to Uni and its left a big hole. For others its been far worse and for some it was realising that they need to relearn their multiplication tables (that's tough, I wouldn't want to). What ever the challenge is at the moment I am happy to share the burden, if any, as the time I spend outside seems to wash away the worries and I come back refreshed.

However, tonight's club run perhaps took the washing away step a bit to far. The rain at one point was washing everything away, so much so that on reaching the top of Ashton Court I had a job to see properly!

With the count down to Bristol half marathon now in full swing, I think I will keep it to the minimums for the next few days and on Friday I might have something of extra interest to report!

Keep on smiling as tomorrow might be a better day than today.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment