Saturday 21 September 2013

264/365 A jaunt across the Downs 5K by Big Kev

264/365 A jaunt across the Downs 5K by Big Kev

A simple run today and not too challenging. I dropped Jess and Jasmine into the city centre for a spot of shopping and then drove up to the Suspension Bridge. From there I headed back across the bridge and up on to the Downs. Once I had covered just over 1.5 miles I turned and headed back to the truck. I have been feeling a little weary over the last few days, which isn't a surprise and mean that I didn't actually get up to get out to parkrun.

Tomorrow I would like to cover about 10 miles, but at a nice and easy pace. I may look for some running buddies, so drop me a line if you are out and about.

Not every run will have highlights worthy of note and today was just one for those. These kind of runs just need to be done.

What is of note is the continued support I am getting via facebook and just giving.

Going forward I will be bringing out the sponsorship forms at the start of the 100 day count down, so if you would like one and help me out, then once again just drop me a line.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment