Friday 13 September 2013

256/365 An increase in profile 5K by Big Kev

256/365 An increase in profile 5K by Big Kev

Tonights run was a little delayed due to some extra exposure for the challenge. The Bristol Evening Post has kindly agreed to run (another good pun) an article on what has been done and why and what is coming up.

The article is being put together over the weekend and tonight the photographer came across to take a few snaps. The weather this evening gave us some interesting shots and I am excited to see how they have turned out. To give you a taster, Jess took a candid shot of the subject matter being photographed, by the photographer.

After that and without a moments hesitation I set off on my familiar route into Ham Green. However when I reached the school I realised that I hand't applied Garmin rule #3 (check the satellite signal before setting off). I had therefore run over a mile without it being logged, Doh! Never mind I was wet anyway and its the end of the working week for me. Tomorrow brings another Uni open day (Bath this time) which means no Parkrun in the morning and then Bristol Half Marathon on Sunday.

For those that don't know I am pacing (unofficially) a group of people who would like to break 1:40:00. I am in wave 1 and therefore suggest that we meet by the Stag Beetle in between Millennium Square and Blue Reef at 8:15am. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment