Monday 23 September 2013

266/365 Squeezed in at lunch 5K by Big Kev

266/365 Squeezed in at lunch 5K by Big Kev

Monday mayhem always means that I have to balance the requirements of work against the need to keep the challenge on track. This Monday however presented the perfect interlude at lunchtime to allow me to get out and back before the mayhem resumed. I have found that lunchtimes are all about the miles and less about the event and this one was followed suit. I find that the 22 minutes or so is just enough of a reset to allow me to come back with a clear mind, but ask me what i saw, thought or to a degree went on my run and I would struggle. This is a marked difference to my weekend runs, where these tend to be constructed to create the most enjoyment from the time on my feet.

All that said though, the benefit of the run still far outweighs the effort involved.

A thank you to all of you that have sponsored me over the last few days as we continue to march toward the end of the year.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment