Friday 27 September 2013

270/365 It's Friday!!!!! 5K by Big Kev

270/365 It's Friday!!!!! 5K by Big Kev

Well that's another working week finished, just in time for the working weekend, hooray!!!

Tonight's run was instigated by Tina and suitably encouraged by Jess, as I was completely unaware of the time whilst sat at my desk at home. I had been working on a report and got so caught up in it, I had to be reminded that it was 6:00 pm and the troops were hungry. So, get my ass outside and get the run done so we can all eat! All done in a supportive manner of course.

I didn't need telling twice, so with a quick change completed I was out the door and covering the miles. I headed down into Ham Green and down towards the lake. Once there it was about turn and back up the hill to home, done.

On arriving home I could smell the delights of Tina's homemade oriental beef stir fry, get in!

A suitably quick man shower later and I am down and ready for an early dinner. Just for note, a man shower is under 25 minutes long (nearer 5 minutes), as opposed to a women shower (in this house anyway) which never seems to be less than this.

Food done, blogging done, kit sorted for a weekend of running done, so it must be time for some more food and a Cider.

Bring on parkrun tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment