Monday 16 September 2013

259/365 Out early while the sun is still shining 5K by Big Kev

259/365 Out early while the sun is still shining 5K by Big Kev

Following the half marathon exploits of yesterday I made the bold decision to get the legs moving early and get out before the rain sets in. The weather forecast for the next few days is pretty awful, so whilst there are reasonably clear skies and not too much wind, I thought I had better just get on with it. The legs are tired, but not raced hard and I was therefore able to maintain a moderate pace without too much discomfort. Being out before 8:00am always means the trails are quiet and I can play my music as loud as I want, without fear of being run over by a hoard of mountain bikes.

I am hoping today that my article appears in the Bristol Post and if it does I will link to it via the blog later.

So with the run done its time for a shower and then head into the office for a full days work.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

p.s. A very big thank you for all you kind comments and likes on the face book page yesterday everyone seems to have loved to photo of Tina and I. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment