Tuesday 24 September 2013

267/365 Well that didn't go to plan! 5K by Big Kev

267/365 Well that didn't go to plan! 5K by Big Kev

As with every day in the Caple household it starts with the best of intentions! That's the plan anyway. This morning started well with the delivery of our new hob before 8:00pm, meaning I could get to work after quickly connecting it and dropping it into the hole the old one has come out of. Well the first bit went well and to cut a long story short the hole took me the rest of the day to sort out. As this distraction was unplanned, as most distractions are, it meant that the running took a bit of a back seat.

I finally got around to thinking about the running after I had cleared the email inbox from the days inevitable requests. In addition to planning for this evenings appointment. Once done it was closer to 6:00pm than I would have liked, so I didn't hang around on the run and got it done quickly. I do love my Leigh Woods loop as it ticks all of my running boxes. It has hills (the up and down variety), Trails, Woodland, road and the contrast between the busy and the quiet. I am very lucky.

The rest of this week should be a little more structured as I have the GWR club run tomorrow and then SRC on Thursday with the aim being to run parkrun on Saturday and then the Oldbury 10 on Sunday. So should any of you out there want to join in on a run with me you know where I am.

www.justgiving.com/kevin-caple

Big Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment